Wednesday, 8 June 2011

happy birthday father quotes

happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad.happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad.
  • happy birthday quotes for dad.


  • mirage
    03-14 09:54 AM
    Guys,
    I guess we are here long on waiting for our green cards in the mean time I am suggesting we do a letter campaign to write in thousands to the USCIS director and lodge our protest about the problem the immigrant community is facing because of delays and irregularities in adjudication of EADs and APs. First and foremost things is a document which USCIS takes 6 months to Adjudicate is valid for 1 year which makes no sense.
    Secondly USCIS should make efforts to make adjudicate it in not more than 2 months since we have to make travel plans etc. We should not be bounded by these documents. If for some reason it takes more than 2 months than 1 should able to get it via infopass, and a family member's death should not be the only reason to get the AP we are human beings and we have other social bondings too like marriages etc. I urge the core team to take steps to come forward a begin a campaign.... I guess this is the foremost need of the moment for 1000s of us..




    happy birthday father quotes. cute quotes about dads. cutehappy birthday father quotes. cute quotes about dads. cute
  • cute quotes about dads. cute


  • deafTunes123
    09-10 09:43 AM
    There is one more option. Calculate all the time you are out of US over the past 5 years and sum them up.

    Eg., If you are 5 months out of country, then you can recapture those 5 months and add it to your 6th year limit. In which case you may fall in the category of applying your Labor before start of 6th. Your Lawyer should be aware of this. I know one person who did this successfully.

    The other option is take 3 or 4 months off (out of country) and recapture if necessary.

    Good Luck.




    happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Dad Quoteshappy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Dad Quotes
  • Happy Birthday Dad Quotes


  • m306m
    04-15 02:27 PM
    Congrats. Enjoy your GC. Do pray for us and continue to support our efforts.

    I have been with the same employer for over 8 years. I am sure it will be 9 years before I get my GC. I am very happy with my employer and want to continue with them after I get my GC.




    happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Dad!happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Dad!
  • Happy Birthday Dad!


  • I_need_GC
    10-24 11:33 AM
    Ok Guru's I am in an awkward situation. My GC got approved some time in Aug 2008. But before the approval of my GC my wife in india applied for H4 visa based on my H1b. The consulate approved her H4 and stamped it on her passport last month. Even though I am on GC now. i have files I-824 for her Follow to Join.

    Now the question I have is.

    1- Can she travel to US on that H4 (the visa stamp is valid till 2010)?
    2- If the CBP agents at the aiport let her in the country can I file for her I-485 and have her wait here on AOS?

    Let me know what you guys think. On mountain crossed and still more hills keep coming.



    more...

    happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Father Quotes.happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Father Quotes.
  • Happy Birthday Father Quotes.


  • skv
    06-21 03:06 PM
    Yes pretty much looks OK but I wont be comfortable if this is format your parents will use. For close relative this format is fine.

    For parents I am not comfortable with the statement "and that________father�s name) is his/her father and _____________ (mother�s name) is his/her mother."

    So just dig a little and there were members who have posted the sample for parents and close relative.

    Go to this link for format http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5036&page=7


    Affidavit does not have a unique format identified by INS, hence different attorneys may have different layouts.




    happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad.happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad.
  • happy birthday quotes for dad.


  • lostinbeta
    09-06 10:40 AM
    I did my footer in Photoshop 7, exported as .png and imported the images into Flash MX. Added a little actionscript and *bam*, I got me a new footer.


    Umm.. there is also www.carbonfour.com ....they are pretty good.



    more...

    happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Daddy Quotes.happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Daddy Quotes.
  • Happy Birthday Daddy Quotes.


  • sanjay
    08-20 10:03 AM
    Are you working for the same company who filed your I-140?

    No. I changed to a different company with same position.




    happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dadhappy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad
  • happy birthday quotes for dad


  • Hopeful123
    09-25 05:19 PM
    "Document mailed to applicant" can mean anything.For me it was a call for finger printing (second time). Uscis (or IBM) was lazy to create different status messages and that's causing a lot of confusion. Check with your lawyer to see if you recieved any intimation from USCIS recently.



    more...

    happy birthday father quotes. irthday quotes pictures.happy birthday father quotes. irthday quotes pictures.
  • irthday quotes pictures.


  • HV000
    03-08 10:39 PM
    By the time I got denial notice during October 2007, I received EAD. So I have assumed that there is no need to convert back to H4 and started working on EAD continuing the same project. Do you think I'm in critical situation? Please advise me. I'm panic. My husband's H1B visa is also over by February 2008 and he started working on EAD by changing his employer. His former employer did not cooperate with him to extend his H1B visa as he might have thought he will leave hime soon on AC21. Please help me.

    I am sorry about your situation. I suggest you to talk to a good attorney to get some peace of mind..




    happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dadhappy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad
  • happy birthday quotes for dad


  • needhelp!
    10-10 05:41 PM
    time to move on...



    more...

    happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Dad in Heavenhappy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Dad in Heaven
  • Happy Birthday Dad in Heaven


  • hiralal
    06-18 09:56 PM
    if your wife is bugging you to buy a house ...show them this article :D :D ..and it will help
    -------------------------------
    Female Homeowners Sadder, Fatter Than Renters
    John Carney|Jun. 18, 2009, 11:27 AM|comment27
    Print
    Tags: Economy, Housing, Housing Crisis

    Researchers from Wharton have discovered that female homeowners, on average, outweighed renters by 12 pounds.

    Female homeowners were also carrying around more aggravation, making less time for leisure, and were less likely to spend time with friends.

    "Home ownership can be a much more complex idea than just a straightforward expression of what we call the American dream," says Grace Wong Bucchianeri, an assistant professor of real estate at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. The story was reported on Canada.com

    But what about all the good stuff that comes with owning a home? Aren't homeowners benefiting from the security and independence of owning. Not really. The research shows that when you control for things like childbirth and income, the difference in contentment vanishes.

    "I don't see any strong evidence that homeowners are any happier than renters," says Bucchianeri, whose 600-woman study is under review for publication in the Journal of Urban Economics. "On the other hand, they consistently report a higher level of pain — or what you might call negative feelings — connected to their home, and that's after controlling for all kinds of demographic characteristics, their financial situation, how many children they have and so on."




    happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad.happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad.
  • happy birthday quotes for dad.


  • pappu
    08-14 02:36 PM
    Can people convert LC pending in BEC to PERM? If So, how safe it is and how much time it takes totally.
    evaluate your pros and cons based on your own unique situations.

    the BEC uses old generous rules to process applications. thus chances of success are better

    perm is faster and thus you can get 140 done sooner to get 3 year extension instead of 1 year.

    you can transfer priority date via perm. however if your case in perm is denied, you get into problem. you cannot then go back to BEC application.

    bec should process cases by mid next year. there is lot of pressure on them. till now their performance has not been all that good and they are getting lot of flak for it.

    in the current retrogression scenario, even if you get perm and 140 approved, you will still be in the back of the line at 485.

    thus priority dates are more important. make sure any decision you take maintains your old date.



    more...

    happy birthday father quotes. Filed Under Birthday Quoteshappy birthday father quotes. Filed Under Birthday Quotes
  • Filed Under Birthday Quotes


  • calboy78
    07-27 03:30 PM
    EAD is only required if you want to work and you don't have any other document which will allow you to work (e.g. a valid un-expired H1)

    Cheers :)

    Hi,

    My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.

    Thanks.




    happy birthday father quotes. Father Birthday Cardhappy birthday father quotes. Father Birthday Card
  • Father Birthday Card


  • CRAZYMONK
    09-24 02:11 PM
    I got it for missing Medicals for both me and my wife.

    I would trust anytime my lawyer than USCIS.

    here is what they did.

    Wrong address even though filed for AR11 online and received Soft LUD online. This is one year old address and they didn't even put APT# in my old address. God's Grace I received it by mail fowarding without APT#

    Didn't update my online status. Still showing Pending and no LUD or soft LUD

    I know my lawyer put in G28 and medicals both when he was mailing it as I was the one who finally inspected and mailed the package.

    Some other folks also got for Medicals. Looks to me a routine to get rid off pending cases or preadjudicate.

    Weird but true in my case

    Recently I heard about RFE on medicals for some of my friends. All of them who got RFE on medicals, entered US using AP.

    Do you had any travel outside US and used AP to enter?



    more...

    happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday teacher quotes.happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday teacher quotes.
  • happy birthday teacher quotes.


  • SL%%
    03-02 01:00 AM
    I am planning to file my 7th year extension and would appreciate some one who can provide some guidance. I have a pending I-485 (July 2007 filer).

    My six year visa expires in Sep 07, 2009

    a) How much in advance we can submit HIB petition. I read some where H1B can be applied six month in advance.
    b) If we apply six month in advance, can those dates be from Sep 08, 2009 or the date of submission.
    c) Can we include the dates for some one is physically not present in US
    d) What supporting documents are needed to prove that some one was not present in US?


    Thanks
    Senthil


    a.) true, like me
    b.) as far as I know, it doesn't matter. what is important is you should get your extension filed before Sep 07, 2009 (should be with USCIS on hand). so basically by now Mar. 09, you can start filing for your extension.
    c & d.) I don't understand this, are you out of US?



    Hi, my H1-B expired on Feb 6th, 2009, I have EAD based on I-140 approval and 485 pending (EB3 ROW). Can I apply for extension of my H1-B or do I have to switch to EAD since H1-B expired?


    H1-B extension = yes you can, either your second 3 year extension (total of 6) or the yearly extension after the 6th year until you get your GC.

    IMHO, better to go both H1 extension AND EAD but not necessary UNLESS you want to change employer. if you want to change employer then EAD is a MUST because your H1 is based from your current employer. on the other hand, if you are staying on your current employer and no plans on getting out then H1B-Extension is good enough.

    The reason why it is safer to have both H1-Extension and EAD is that, just in case for some reason your current employer fires you or something goes wrong with the company, you have a safe haven on an EAD because you can work (same occupation of your H1) legally and need not worry of your status.




    happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday to youhappy birthday father quotes. happy birthday to you
  • happy birthday to you


  • ssksubash
    03-10 02:23 PM
    HI,

    Starting from Jan 2010 there are new rules for getting the prevailing wage info. The turn around time for this in worst case is 60 days. Do you happen to know if there is any way to expedite this.

    Also do we have to go through DOL to get this info or can we use any other means.

    Any information is highly appreciated.



    more...

    happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad.happy birthday father quotes. happy birthday quotes for dad.
  • happy birthday quotes for dad.


  • gc_on_demand
    06-02 02:44 PM
    Hi,

    I've already completed my 6 yrs on H1, have my 140 approved, applied for extension and got it (before 6 yr expiry). The extension has been approved for 3 years.

    Now -- I need to change employers as my employer is asking me to become full time from consulting.

    2 questions:
    1. Can I use this extension to change employers?

    2. Can I start the GC process with the 140 priority date? (Feb '08)?

    Thanks

    PS: I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.


    if your employer ( who filled I 140 ) revoke I 140 then chances are there that you may get RFE while H1b transfer. You need good lawer advise. Also there is gray area for porting PD if I 140 is approved and revoked.




    happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Quotes For Dad.happy birthday father quotes. Happy Birthday Quotes For Dad.
  • Happy Birthday Quotes For Dad.


  • 140jibjab
    01-11 12:24 PM
    You wil need to Update your Biographic information(there is a form # for it) for your I485 application. It is not mandatory. But is adviced to do so. Why are you hesitating to update your I485 to drop your spouse?

    US consulate in India will not have the information regarding I485.



    Thanks So much for the Answers.

    Can you please answer one more Question?

    I m not updating the INS regarding the Divorce, when my new wife attaends the H4, she would show the Divorce and Remarried certficate to the Consulate is that good enough so that they would take care of evrything?

    Thank you again




    happy birthday father quotes. happy irthday daddy quoteshappy birthday father quotes. happy irthday daddy quotes
  • happy irthday daddy quotes


  • saint_2010
    08-13 11:26 AM
    looks like they will make us wait till 17th and accept/reject case from July 2nd...and most of the rejected cases might not be eligible to refile :mad:...this is my guess!




    senram
    01-04 12:22 AM
    It is possible that India might take this to WTO. But that is a long shot and by the time result comes it will be 2 years or more and law itself is irrelevant.

    It's all gas gas gas... Manmohan Singh is heading one of the most corrupt & messy govt. in the history of India. All the ministers are busy looting the country and would like to make most in the remaining 3 years of their terms. Forget they will do anything that would benefit anybody else but themselves..it's only that overexcited journos ask the ministers what they will do and without even thinking they vomit nonsenses. Think logically how this can be a WTO issue, it is completely in their jurisdiction whatever fees they may want to charge, take it or move on...nobody is forcing them to use the expensive Visas ?




    mkrisa
    08-11 01:23 PM
    bumping



    No comments:

    Post a Comment