Sunday, 12 June 2011

lady gaga red carpet dresses

images lady gaga outfits grammys 2011 lady gaga red carpet dresses. Hold the frilly dresses.
  • Hold the frilly dresses.


  • arunsush
    02-01 11:31 AM
    Anyone knows a good attorney in PA/NJ area? Though location is not that important but service is.

    Check your PM.




    wallpaper Hold the frilly dresses. lady gaga red carpet dresses. Lady Gaga#39;s crystal-studded
  • Lady Gaga#39;s crystal-studded


  • telekinesis
    10-22 09:45 PM
    Oh how I miss my Playstation :*(




    lady gaga red carpet dresses. Lady Gaga Sizzles For Summer
  • Lady Gaga Sizzles For Summer


  • imind
    03-12 03:54 PM
    JUST REQUEST ONLY:

    People who are trying to help with info., please provide your practical experience with confident solutions. Otherwise don't scare or hurt the people unnecessarily . Please let us know your source of information before provide any solutions.
    Let us make our forum helps people... not scare the people unneccessarily by mensioning incorrect source of info. leads to spoil some lifes.

    Thanks for understanding.




    2011 Lady Gaga#39;s crystal-studded lady gaga red carpet dresses. Gaga worked the red carpet in
  • Gaga worked the red carpet in


  • Aah_GC
    10-24 07:53 PM
    Thanks to all of your replies. Much appreciated.

    I think you would have to fill out W7 to apply for ITIN. So, should I get my father to sign on the form right away?



    more...

    lady gaga red carpet dresses. Lady-Gaga.jpg
  • Lady-Gaga.jpg


  • SeanDell
    06-02 09:29 PM
    Hi,

    I am on H1B in US. My current H1 is valid till July 6, 2009. Then I have an approved H1 extension valid from July 7, 2009 for the next 3 years to 2012. I also have my I-485 applied and is pending for the priority date to be current. I am planning to go to Canada in the last week of June to complete the Canadian PR Landing formalities. I would be in Canada for about 6 days and plan to use AVR (Automatic Visa Revalidation) while coming back to the US. I have a couple of questions with regards to that:

    1. My current passport is valid till September, 2009. Can that be a problem while coming back to the US using AVR (as passport will be expiring in app. 3 months)? Is there any minimum Passport validity period for US POE to enter US?

    2. When using AVR, is there a new I-94 issued at the POE or the same previous I-94 is handed over as it is?

    3. As I have a pending 485, can the completion of Canadian PR Landing formalities and use of AVR while coming back to US be a problem at the POE or for 485?

    I would highly appreciate the replies.

    Thanks.

    Hi......Can any of the lawyers please shed some light on this?




    lady gaga red carpet dresses. a dress for Lady GaGa#39;s
  • a dress for Lady GaGa#39;s


  • h12gc
    04-28 06:18 PM
    Hi guys,

    My details: EB2 NSC,Aug 2005 PD,1485 notice date: august 2nd 2007,140 approved,EAD valid till 2010 september.

    I got an RFE on my I 485 on April 15th asking for employment letter from intended permanent employer.Last month my employer cancelled my H-1 Visa, I think that trigerred this RFE.Currently I'm on EAD.So I don't think It will hurt my status.

    My Employer gave me the employment letter with same job title and duties as Labor certification.My Employer is an IT consulting firm.Currently I'm not on project with him.I'm benched for last few months.Since GC is future process he had issued employment letter.But Technically I'm with out pay stubs for few months.Does it hurt my GC process?

    Also I spoke to my employer and he said given current market situation I can find a similar job with any employer and use my EAD he has no problems in supporting my GC process since it is future employment.My question is Can I work on contract to w-2 positions with any recruiting firms and not to file AC 21 with them since I have already have an offer from my own GC sponsered employer?

    Can I take full time position with end client and not file AC 21 since I already have an offer letter from my current employer intending to hire me permanently once GC is approved.

    In present market situation I'm finding positions which are asking for con_w2 or fulltime positions with the end clients.No corp to corp positions in IT industry.

    Please any one advice me on this.

    Thanks
    h12gc



    more...

    lady gaga red carpet dresses. #39;I picked out this white dress
  • #39;I picked out this white dress


  • dummgelauft
    11-11 12:02 PM
    hey all i can't find where to post a new thread so hopefully I can hijack this quick.

    I called the USCIS number for info but can't speak to an operator.

    My wife is planning on traveling to hawaii in december. She will have her drivers license by then. She has her I-485, I-130, I-765 and some other M109109 (whatever that is).

    she wants to know if its ok for her to travel to hawaii (from florida). it's in the united states so i can't imagine there being an issue. she will be traveling to ohio later that month and to me its the same thing. I'm just trying to get the opinion from someone who would know for sure.

    thanks for any help!

    Hawaii is an outlying US state. Going to Hawaii should be no different than flying between two cities within continental US.




    2010 Lady Gaga Sizzles For Summer lady gaga red carpet dresses. lady gaga outfits grammys 2011
  • lady gaga outfits grammys 2011


  • gcsucks
    07-01 09:27 AM
    After years of struggling and 25k down the drain i have decided not to loose my Canadian PR card ( i have been out of canada for 21/2 years out of 5). so to maintain the card i have to be in canada for the next 2 years. so... right now i have an approved I140 based on which i will be filing a
    h1. once i get an approval ( 3 years extension) i will move to my other office in Canada.
    The question i have is, can i come back into the country using this stamping after 2 years staying in canada ? and let us say i dont apply for my h1 but when the SKIL bill (if and whenever it becomes law) can i apply for I485 even though im in canada ( i dont think i can)

    Any help is appreciated



    more...

    lady gaga red carpet dresses. the red carpet by texting
  • the red carpet by texting


  • willwin
    04-05 09:16 AM
    How you filled this much fast? You posted adds before you got PWD? My attorney is saying that we need to wait untill we get PWD to post adds

    Well, I am not sure how it works but my attorney assured me that it's all taken care. Looks like the recruitment can happen prior.

    Perhaps, the attorney team here on this forum can help us understand how this works.




    hair Gaga worked the red carpet in lady gaga red carpet dresses. Lady Gaga. Hussein Chalayan.
  • Lady Gaga. Hussein Chalayan.


  • Dhundhun
    06-07 06:04 PM
    At what stage am I determined as EB2 or EB3? Is it at the labor or I-140 stage?
    This may be a basic fact, but I am not aware of the fact. Pardon my ignorance.


    :confused:
    Phase one: This is part of I-140 filled by employer (of beneficiary in some cases)

    Part 2. Petition type.
    a. An alien of extraordinary ability.
    b. An outstanding professor or researcher.
    c. A multinational executive or manager.
    d. A member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability (who is NOT seeking a National Interest Waiver).
    e. A professional (at a minimum, possessing a bachelor's degree or a foreign degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree) or a skilled worker (requiring at least two years of specialized training or experience).
    f. (Reserved.)
    g. Any other worker (requiring less than two years of training or experience).
    h. Soviet Scientist
    i. An alien applying for a National Interest Waiver (who IS a member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability).

    Phase two: Endorsement by USCIS Officer based on evaluation of I140

    Classification:
    203(b)(1)(A) Alien of Extraordinary Ability
    203(b)(1)(B) Outstanding Professor or Researcher
    203(b)(1)(C) Multi-National Executive or Manager
    203(b)(2) Member of Professions w/Adv.Degree or Exceptional Ability
    203(b)(3)(A)(i) Skilled Worker
    203(b)(3)(A)(ii) Professional
    203(b)(3)(A)(iii) Other Worker

    Certification:
    National Interest Waiver (NIW)
    Schedule A, Group I
    Schedule A, Group II



    more...

    lady gaga red carpet dresses. Lady Gaga.
  • Lady Gaga.


  • 485Mbe4001
    09-14 06:48 PM
    :D we could hold town hall meetings and discuss this issue, unfortunately we dont have the taxpayers money to blow...
    my guess, nothing will happen till november.. they are all posturing for votes at the moment. After november they will all go with the ones who lobby the most :eek:

    Who will help us? Dems or Reps?
    SKILL is introduced by Reps in both houses. Anybody has any
    idea what Dems think about SKILL? Its all confusing to me.
    If Dems take congress, I think they may not worry about SKILL
    since there is no bipartisan support for the moment. What you guys
    think of it?




    hot Lady-Gaga.jpg lady gaga red carpet dresses. lady gaga green wig
  • lady gaga green wig


  • amsgc
    01-15 11:13 PM
    Unless the country cap is removed from EB immigration - things will not change for folks from India.

    Have you noticed that when it comes to giving amnesty, there is always a special clause that exempts illegals from country caps? Ever wonder why?

    waiting in the new congress
    Check the Bill H.R.264

    http://thomas.loc.gov/home/c111query.html



    more...

    house Lady Gaga#39;s VMA meat dress is lady gaga red carpet dresses. has hit the red carpet.
  • has hit the red carpet.


  • panky72
    08-03 01:47 PM
    Panky,

    Copy the text from Pappu's post. Go to Edit Signature option under User CP. Paste your copied text in the box. Now highlight "contributing to immigrationvoice" and then click on "globe-like" button right below "smily" button. This will pop-up the hyperlink box. Type of copy this in to the box "http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44"]contributing to immigrationvoice"

    Thanks ebizash. Updated my signature.:)




    tattoo a dress for Lady GaGa#39;s lady gaga red carpet dresses. Lady Gaga see thru icicle gown
  • Lady Gaga see thru icicle gown


  • doudou
    07-26 12:40 PM
    mambarg wrote

    Nebraska is processing Apps received June 29th

    So in next few days, as expected we may start seeing processing or receipts for July 2nd filers on Aug 1st at least at nebraska.

    I saw it on __________________


    Do you know if some June 29th filers received their recipt numbers?
    Thank you!



    more...

    pictures #39;I picked out this white dress lady gaga red carpet dresses. RED ALERT: In recent months,
  • RED ALERT: In recent months,


  • walking_dude
    12-05 12:45 PM
    FBI Namecheck isn't exactly an immediate issue for me due to colossal backlogs. Yet clearance of the backlog may be meaningless if a person happens to get caught in the FBI backlog instead !

    Here's my E-mail to ACLU Immigrants rights project -

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thank you for taking legal actions to fix FBI Name check delays for Immigrants

    http://www.aclu.org/immigrants/gen/32422prs20071029.html

    Kudos for taking actions to protect Immigration rights. As a future Citizenship applicant I'll surely benefit if this inhumane bureaucratic mess would be fixed.

    FBI Namechecks aren't limited to Citizenship applicants alone. There are countless Green Card applicants stuck in the FBI backlog too. Are any legal actions being planned to help them too?

    Thanks & Regards,
    xxxxx

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------




    dresses lady gaga green wig lady gaga red carpet dresses. red carpet Typical gaga
  • red carpet Typical gaga


  • va_labor2002
    08-23 10:31 AM
    SKIL Bill will resolve lot of our issues. There are lot of people supporting this BILL. And, many Big companies are behind this BILL. Still, this Bill is stuck in the congress for many months. Why ? What is happening with this Bill ? We don't know the future of this Bill ? It is in a Black box now !

    But,we have to do something to pass this BILL. What options we have ?
    What IV is doing now to push this Bill ? IV has done an excellent job in CIR
    bill in the senate.

    I suggest everybody to post their ideas and comments to this thread. I appreciate your valuable comments and brilliant ideas.

    Thank you.



    more...

    makeup the red carpet by texting lady gaga red carpet dresses. Lady Gaga#39;s VMA meat dress is
  • Lady Gaga#39;s VMA meat dress is


  • gcgreen
    07-22 02:31 AM
    Quoting the AC21 memo:
    "Adjudicators SHOULD NOT PRESUME ABSENCE OF SUCH INTENT and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate."

    So, per the memorandum, you MAY be in trouble ONLY if the adjudicating officer decides something is fishy. And the officer is to treat the I-140 and supporting docs (based on which your I-140 was already approved) as prima facie evidence of intent. So why are you worried? Has your I-140 been withdrawn by old employer?


    there is a memorandum issued by USCIS on
    12/27/2005. It clearly indicated that I can't be denied due to leaving
    previous employer prior to 180 days.

    http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/amendac21.pdf

    Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny
    portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her
    employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application
    pending for 180 days?
    Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current)
    employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement
    that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the
    I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140
    petitioner before the I- 485 has been pending 180 days will not
    necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases
    an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as
    of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if
    not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent
    to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to
    undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not
    presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting
    documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in
    appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be
    appropriate.

    I guess that the key is to prove that it is a bona fide offer. I have worked for them for 4.5 years. So even if they won't cooperate, I can argue that it is real.

    I won't want to restart the GC process again. We are talking about a big amount of money for the whole process.




    girlfriend Lady Gaga see thru icicle gown lady gaga red carpet dresses. Lady+gaga+grammy+dresses+
  • Lady+gaga+grammy+dresses+


  • dazed
    07-30 07:35 PM
    Is it possible to get your EAD, if I-140 is still pending. :confused:




    hairstyles Lady Gaga. lady gaga red carpet dresses. at red carpet events.
  • at red carpet events.


  • imconfused
    07-09 09:15 PM
    It's too late there's a big stick up your ass already how much farther can they really push it in.


    too good!! well said!!




    lostinbeta
    09-05 10:16 PM
    Thanks Hojo.

    www.voidix.com and www.spoono.com have good tutorials.




    GC109
    06-22 02:53 AM
    I'm the first one to have the GC processed in my company. The process was started sometime in Dec 2006 and most likely my attorney would file PERM Labor in this week. Will USCIS consider auditing in my case as I'm the first one in my company? Any ideas? The company is like 2-3 years old. Please let me know your thoughts.

    My employer is from California..which center it belongs to? Chicago or Atlanta?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment